- Designed to extend the life and efficacy of testosterone therapy (whether pharmaceutical or supplement-based)
- Contains DIM (I3C Form), Chrysin, and Resveratrol to control conversion of Testosterone to Estrogen
- Contains Fenugreek to block conversion to DHT (reducing DHT-associated side effects such as hair loss)
- Contains Tongkat Ali and 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran to bind SHBG extending life of free testosterone
- Contains Milk Thistle and N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine to improve liver function
Focus Pharmacology Estroblock contains antioxidants that enhance liver support and help restart the body's natural function. Poor liver function is directly related to low testosterone. As liver health is improved, so are testosterone levels. Estroblock is used to help the body restore its balance after an anabolic supplement use. It is used in order to convert testosterone into estrogen and balance hormones to help clear acne, and get rid of belly fat.
ABOUT FOCUS PHARMACOLOGY:
The Focus Pharmacology line was designed by research scientists based on the recommendations of pharmacists and approved by your local independent pharmacist. Every product is designed to contain only key ingredients that have been reported in scientific literature to elicit the desired response in people at a safe level. Product is manufactured in the USA in a FDA registered facility. Focus Pharmacology products are designed to be generally safe when taken in combination with prescription drugs and come with the support of your local pharmacist. Consult with your pharmacist about all drugs (OTC and prescription) that you take and any potential interactions with supplements you are considering. They are there to help you make informed decisions about your health needs and ensure that your supplements are filling you nutritional needs safely.
AVAILABLE AT LOCAL INDEPENDENT PHARMACIES:
At Focus Pharmacology we believe that the best way to get the most out of your nutritional supplements is to combine premium ingredients with premium advice. That is why Focus Pharmacology supplements are available exclusively in independent pharmacies where you have direct access to a pharmacist who can be there to support you. Product is also available on our website and Amazon.com for convenience in reordering although we encourage you to reach out to your local independent pharmacy for the best price and advice or call us at 435-538-9688 to speak with a scientist about your specific needs.
Some of the key ingredients include DIM, Chrysin, Resveratrol, Fenugreek, Tongkat Ali and 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran, Milk Thistle, and NAC.
The recommended dosage is 2 to 4 capsules daily as directed by your healthcare professional. For best results take at night. do not exceed 8 weeks of continuous use. Total consumption should not exceed 4 capsules in a day. Women and children under the age of 18 an individuals with a known medical condition should not take this product. This should be kept out of the reach of children.
You will observe on your product that there is NO EXPIRATION date. The FDA in 2017 revised guidelines on labeling food (including supplements). For foods, Expiration dates have been restricted to products where age of product is related to safety (such as meats). Nutritional supplements can lose some potency over time, but there is no Focus Pharmacology product that will become unsafe with age and therefore there is no Focus Pharmacology product that should be discarded simply because you have not used it as quickly. We provide the Manufacture Date and Lot Number on the bottom of each bottle, for your reference. However, if you are concerned about potency with your product, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Feel free to return aged product for a fresh lot.
Some useful information regarding this product is as follows:
- The recommended average daily serving for an adult is 2 to 4 capsules once daily.
- Capsules Per Container: 120 in 1MO
- Capsules come in a dark amber bottle. Manufacturing date and lot number is on the bottom of each bottle.
- Each bottle will come with a desiccant pack (DO NOT EAT) to maintain freshness and a tamper-evident seal under cap.
- This supplement should be kept out of the reach of small children