Focus Pharmacology probiotic 40 is a massive serving of good gut bacteria with a whopping 40 billion CFUs. It is a combination of 4 strains of healthy, beneficial bacteria which is responsible for a healthy food digestion and gut movement. Helps to release more nutrients from food. Helps to reduce bloating, gas, diarrhea, constipation, and infections associated with negative bacteria. These bacteria are also helpful in maintaining the protective layer of the intestines keeping toxins and negative chemicals from leaking into the bloodstream. The use of probiotics in daily life can play a vital role in restoring the overall gut health but it is greatly ignored in today’s world.
LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Because this is a food supplement, this product cannot be resold. Instead of a general return policy we have a lifetime 100% satisfaction guarantee. Feel free to try the product out and if you are not satisfied with any Focus Pharmacology product, you may return it either to the pharmacy where you got the product or directly to us for a full refund.
ABOUT FOCUS PHARMACOLOGY:
The Focus Pharmacology line was designed by research scientists based on the recommendations of pharmacists and approved by your local independent pharmacist. Every product is designed to contain only key ingredients that have been reported in scientific literature to elicit the desired response in people at a safe level. Product is manufactured in the USA in a FDA registered facility. Focus Pharmacology products are designed to be generally safe when taken in combination with prescription drugs and come with the support of your local pharmacist. Consult with your pharmacist about all drugs (OTC and prescription) that you take and any potential interactions with supplements you are considering. They are there to help you make informed decisions about your health needs and ensure that your supplements are filling you nutritional needs safely.
- Enhancing digestive health for a better lifestyle.
- The overall detox of the entire intestinal tract which allows the easier breakdown and absorption of the ingested food by the user.
- A simpler and better breakdown plus absorption of nutrients and a more responsive digestion process which generates more power for the entire body.
- Stopping unwanted, harmful bacteria and microbes from manifesting in the intestinal tract.
- May also colonize the urinary tract. This can be especially beneficial in the elderly.
- Is a very effective healing agent for mitigating the after effects of antibiotics.
The major key ingredients include Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, lactobacillus plantarum, and lactobacillus paracasei.
The average dose should revolve around consuming one capsule in the morning and one capsule in the evening. The daily intake of a single individual should not exceed 2 capsules. Children under 18 and adults over 65 should first get a recommendation from their doctor or physician.
NO PRODUCT EXPIRATION:
You will observe on your product that there is NO EXPIRATION date, however this is one of the few products that will lose potency at a faster rate. Because it is a freeze dried bacteria, it will lose about 10% of its potency each month. You can continue to take an aged product and it will still work, but after 1 year, we recommend you replace unused product. Storing in the fridge will extend the life of the product but is not required.
The FDA in 2017 revised guidelines on labeling food (including supplements). For food supplement, expiration dates have been restricted to products where age of product is related to safety (such as meats). Focus Pharmacology nutritional supplements may lose a small percent of potency over time, but there is no Focus Pharmacology product that will become unsafe with age and therefore there is no Focus Pharmacology product that should be discarded simply because you have not used it in a while. We provide the Manufacture Date and Lot Number on the bottom of each bottle, for your reference. If you ever have questions about the potency of your product, contact us with the lot number and we can let you know if there has been a significant loss in potency. If you are concerned about potency with your product, we have a Lifetime 100% satisfaction guarantee. Feel free to return aged product for a fresh lot.
Some useful information regarding this product is as follows:
- The recommended average daily serving for an adult is 2 capsules at one time.
- Capsules Per Container: 60 in 1MO and 180 in 3MO
- Capsules come in a dark amber bottle. Manufacturing data and lot number is on the bottom of each bottle.
- Each bottle will come with a desiccant pack (DO NOT EAT) to maintain freshness, sterile cotton plug to protect capsules from breakage in transit, and a tamper evident seal under cap.
- This supplement should be kept out of the reach of small children.
- Focus Pharmacology is a premium product and consequently attracts the attention of counterfeiters. If your product was acquired outside of this website, a pharmacy, or from our partner amazon seller "Sports Nutrition Zone", contact us with where you got the product, and lot number as it may be counterfeit and we will happily replace it with legitimate product at no cost to you.