- Helps regulate sugar levels
- Improves overall wellness
- Supports weight loss and minimizes food cravings
- Improves fitness for regular activity
This is a natural and essential combination of herbal and constructive nutrients presented in a dark amber bottle, which plays a significant role in the overall health and well-being. One key ingredient used in our product is the cinnamon bark powder that has been used in ancient health practices for centuries to help improve overall health. This product helps regulate sugar levels, assists in general wellness and weight loss. Benefits include promoting cardiovascular health, fitness, hormone production, and minimize food cravings.
ABOUT FOCUS PHARMACOLOGY:
The Focus Pharmacology line was designed by research scientists based on the recommendations of pharmacists and approved by your local independent pharmacist. Every product is designed to contain only key ingredients that have been reported in scientific literature to elicit the desired response in people at a safe level. Product is manufactured in the USA in a FDA registered facility. Focus Pharmacology products are designed to be generally safe when taken in combination with prescription drugs and come with the support of your local pharmacist. Consult with your pharmacist about all drugs (OTC and prescription) that you take and any potential interactions with supplements you are considering. They are there to help you make informed decisions about your health needs and ensure that your supplements are filling you nutritional needs safely.
AVAILABLE AT LOCAL INDEPENDENT PHARMACIES:
At Focus Pharmacology we believe that the best way to get the most out of your nutritional supplements is to combine premium ingredients with premium advice. That is why Focus Pharmacology supplements are available exclusively in independent pharmacies where you have direct access to a pharmacist who can be there to support you. Product is also available on our website and Amazon.com for convenience in reordering although we encourage you to reach out to your local independent pharmacy for the best price and advice or call us at 435-538-9688 to speak with a scientist about your specific needs.
Some of the key ingredients include Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Biotin, Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese, Chromium, Banaba Leaf, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Licorice Root Extract, Cinnamon Bark Powder, Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf Powder, Yarrow Flowers Powder, Juniper Berry Powder, Cayenne Pepper Powder, White Mulberry Leaf Powder, Vanadium, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and L-Taurine.
The recommended dosage is 1 capsule per day. For best result, take one 20-30 minutes before a meal with an 8 oz glass of water. Total consumption should not exceed more than 1 capsule in a day. As with many of the other products of this nature, this product should not be consumed by pregnant women or nursing mothers. It should not be taken by children under the age of 18. Adults with recent health issues should consult their doctor or physician before taking this supplement. This supplement should be kept out of the reach of children.
You will observe on your product that there is NO EXPIRATION date. The FDA in 2017 revised guidelines on labeling food (including supplements). For foods, Expiration dates have been restricted to products where age of product is related to safety (such as meats). Nutritional supplements can lose some potency over time, but there is no Focus Pharmacology product that will become unsafe with age and therefore there is no Focus Pharmacology product that should be discarded simply because you have not used it as quickly. We provide the Manufacture Date and Lot Number on the bottom of each bottle, for your reference. However, if you are concerned about potency with your product, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Feel free to return aged product for a fresh lot.
Some useful information regarding this product is as follows:
- The recommended average daily serving size for an adult is 1 capsule per serving.
- Capsules Per Container: 60 in 1MO and 180 in 3MO
- Capsules come in a dark amber bottle. Manufacturing data and lot number is on the bottom of each bottle.
- Each bottle will come with a desiccant pack (DO NOT EAT) to maintain freshness, sterile cotton plug to protect capsules from breakage in transit, and a tamper evident seal under cap.
- This supplement should be kept out of the reach of small children.
- Focus Pharmacology is a premium product and consequently attracts the attention of counterfeiters. If your product was acquired outside of this website, a pharmacy, or from our partner amazon seller "Sports Nutrition Zone", contact us with where you got the product, and lot number as it may be counterfeit and we will happily replace it with legitimate product at no cost to you.