Omega 3 fatty acids are a go to supplement choice of the modern world’s families where fish or whole grains are not a major part of their diet. This product has been collected and processed in a very strict and hygienic environment. Omega 3 is found in abundance in certain fish oils. The use of Omega 3 can help reduce the formation of plaque in the arteries, help to manage high blood pressure, mitigate the overall risk of a heart attack, and also lower the chance of spasms or sudden strokes for heart patients. It also improves the eye sight of humans, works wonders for brain and neural health and downsizes abnormal heart rhythm. It also works as a joint support system. As this supplement is basically raw processed fish oil, it is very high in EPA and DHA, the two main omega-3 fatty acids used by the body.
LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Because this is a food supplement, this product cannot be resold. Instead of a general return policy we have a lifetime 100% satisfaction guarantee. Feel free to try the product out and if you are not satisfied with any Focus Pharmacology product, you may return it either to the pharmacy where you got the product or directly to us for a full refund.
ABOUT FOCUS PHARMACOLOGY:
The Focus Pharmacology line was designed by research scientists based on the recommendations of pharmacists and approved by your local independent pharmacist. Every product is designed to contain only key ingredients that have been reported in scientific literature to elicit the desired response in people at a safe level. Product is manufactured in the USA in a FDA registered facility. Focus Pharmacology products are designed to be generally safe when taken in combination with prescription drugs and come with the support of your local pharmacist. Consult with your pharmacist about all drugs (OTC and prescription) that you take and any potential interactions with supplements you are considering. They are there to help you make informed decisions about your health needs and ensure that your supplements are filling you nutritional needs safely.
- Provides support to the immune system of the human body
- Acts as a supporting agent for heart patients
- Major joint support
- Improved brain and cognitive abilities
The major elements used in the production process of this supplement are as follows:
Fish Oil (1200 MG). 720 MG Net Omega-3, EPA (432 MG), DHA (288 MG)
These capsules are after all composed of fish oils which can leave an aftertaste. A daily serving is 2 capsules, but there is no limit to how many you can take in a day. You can minimize the lingering aftertaste by taking with a meal and/or reducing to one capsule at a time. This product is recommended for Young and Old alike, but it is a big capsule and the individual must be capable of swallowing a large capsule.
NO PRODUCT EXPIRATION:
You will observe on your product that there is NO EXPIRATION date. The FDA in 2017 revised guidelines on labeling food (including supplements). For food supplement, expiration dates have been restricted to products where age of product is related to safety (such as meats). Focus Pharmacology nutritional supplements may lose a small percent of potency over time, but there is no Focus Pharmacology product that will become unsafe with age and therefore there is no Focus Pharmacology product that should be discarded simply because you have not used it in a while. We provide the Manufacture Date and Lot Number on the bottom of each bottle, for your reference. If you ever have questions about the potency of your product, contact us with the lot number and we can let you know if there has been a significant loss in potency. If you are concerned about potency with your product, we have a Lifetime 100% satisfaction guarantee. Feel free to return aged product for a fresh lot.
Some useful information regarding this product is as follows:
- The recommended average daily serving for an adult is 2 capsules at one time.
- Capsules Per Container: 60 in 1MO and 120 in 2MO (Because of size, we can only fit 2 months of product in the value size bottle).
- Capsules come in a dark amber bottle. Manufacturing data and lot number is on the bottom of each bottle.
- Each bottle will come with a desiccant pack (DO NOT EAT) to maintain freshness, sterile cotton plug to protect capsules from breakage in transit, and a tamper evident seal under cap.
- This supplement should be kept out of the reach of small children.
- Focus Pharmacology is a premium product and consequently attracts the attention of counterfeiters. If your product was acquired outside of this website, a pharmacy, or from our partner amazon seller "Sports Nutrition Zone", contact us with where you got the product, and lot number as it may be counterfeit and we will happily replace it with legitimate product at no cost to you.