The Focus Pharmacology Emergency Immune Support supplement is a combination of the top 10 immune system building and supporting elements. The immune system of a human being can be weakened due to a number of reasons ranging from poor diet choices, bad lifestyle, stress, sleeplessness or continuous diseases. In order to tackle these adversaries, we should consume supplements prescribed by our doctors. A healthy immune system will help in fighting off viral and infectious diseases. This supplement is a creative package for those who are looking to find answers in one place rather than scouting out different supplements.
LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Because this is a food supplement, this product cannot be resold. Instead of a general return policy we have a lifetime 100% satisfaction guarantee. Feel free to try the product out and if you are not satisfied with any Focus Pharmacology product, you may return it either to the pharmacy where you got the product or directly to us for a full refund.
ABOUT FOCUS PHARMACOLOGY:
The Focus Pharmacology line was designed by research scientists based on the recommendations of pharmacists and approved by your local independent pharmacist. Every product is designed to contain only key ingredients that have been reported in scientific literature to elicit the desired response in people at a safe level. Product is manufactured in the USA in a FDA registered facility. Focus Pharmacology products are designed to be generally safe when taken in combination with prescription drugs and come with the support of your local pharmacist. Consult with your pharmacist about all drugs (OTC and prescription) that you take and any potential interactions with supplements you are considering. They are there to help you make informed decisions about your health needs and ensure that your supplements are filling you nutritional needs safely.
- Direct acting on the health of the immune system.
- Removes the time taking procedure of buying 10 supplements and merges all of them into one product.
- The antioxidants in the supplement boost the defense system of the body against free radicals that can severely damage your health.
- Improves digestive health to give you a healthier gut.
Some of the most important ingredients are Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, Zinc, L-Glutamine, Elderberry Fruit Extract, Echinacea Powder, Garlic Powder, Turmeric 95% Curcuminoids, L. Acidophilus. All of these plant-based elements (ex L. Acidophilus which is cultured in bovine milk) help to restore the strength of your immune system by providing essential boosters and nutrients.
For maximum effect, take 1 serving (2 capsules) with at least 8oz of water 20-30 min before any meal. People with a history with any kind of ailment should consult their doctor first. Children under 18 and adults over 65 should first get a recommendation from their doctor or physician.
NO PRODUCT EXPIRATION:
You will observe on your product that there is NO EXPIRATION date. The FDA in 2017 revised guidelines on labeling food (including supplements). For food supplement, expiration dates have been restricted to products where age of product is related to safety (such as meats). Focus Pharmacology nutritional supplements may lose a small percent of potency over time, but there is no Focus Pharmacology product that will become unsafe with age and therefore there is no Focus Pharmacology product that should be discarded simply because you have not used it in a while. We provide the Manufacture Date and Lot Number on the bottom of each bottle, for your reference. If you ever have questions about the potency of your product, contact us with the lot number and we can let you know if there has been a significant loss in potency. If you are concerned about potency with your product, we have a Lifetime 100% satisfaction guarantee. Feel free to return aged product for a fresh lot.
Some useful information regarding this product is as follows:
- The recommended average daily serving for an adult is 2 capsules in one take.
- Capsules Per Container: 60 in 1MO and 180 in 3MO
- Capsules come in a dark amber bottle. Manufacturing data and lot number is on the bottom of each bottle.
- Each bottle will come with a desiccant pack (DO NOT EAT) to maintain freshness, sterile cotton plug to protect capsules from breakage in transit, and a tamper evident seal under cap.
- This supplement should be kept out of the reach of small children.
- Focus Pharmacology is a premium product and consequently attracts the attention of counterfeiters. If your product was acquired outside of this website, a pharmacy, or from our partner amazon seller "Sports Nutrition Zone", contact us with where you got the product, and lot number as it may be counterfeit and we will happily replace it with legitimate product at no cost to you.