- Can be taken as full serving (2 scoops) or half serving (1 scoop).
- This Product differs from the other Active Max Preworkout as this product will produce CO2 upon contact with water for a carbonated taste. The other Major difference is that this series will contain added Sodium while the other product does not. This product is better for More active Athletes and during/after competition while the other series is better for the general population who regularly get too much sodium in their diet.
- 300 Mg Caffeine per serving with Teacrine and Dynamine for enhanced and extended effect.
- 100 mg Theobromine for smooth, long lasting energy and focus
- 400 mg potassium (Equivalent to 1 Banana) and NO added Sodium
- Contains S7, the most advanced and potent Vasodilator currently on the market combined with 6 grams of citrulline, Taurine, Arginine AKG, and Agmatine for even better blood flow.
- 2 Grams Creatine HCL per serving (Creatine HCL is a better form than Monohydrate. It should cause less stomach discomfort and is more readily soluble.
- 50000% RDA of Vitamin B12
- 500 mg Vitamin C
- 400 mg L-Theanine to turn stimulants into "Smart Stimulants". Meaning that while caffeine can increase anxiety and make you jittery, in presence of Theanine, jitters go away and you tends to stay more focused and calm.
- Designed to be taken alone or in combination with Adaptogen Pump, a potent combination of Adaptogens for better performance, Liver & Adrenal protection, Weight Loss, Energy management, and better focus. A fantastic combination for the ultimate preworkout.
This is a first of it's kind preworkout that will make pharmacies truly stand out from sports nutrition stores. There is nothing like this product in your local GNC. Packed with the most advanced and preworkout ingredients on the market. This product will produce immediate and sustained energy that lasts well beyond your workout. Not something you want to take before bedtime! Good sleep is so important to one's health that we have created a stimulant free version of this for customers to get a potent preworkout without being awake all night. It won't have the same bang as Max Energy but it will be better for your health if you are working out at night.
LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Because this is a food supplement, product cannot be resold. Instead of a general return policy we have a lifetime 100% satisfaction guarantee. Feel free to try the product out and if you are not satisfied with any Focus Pharmacology product, you may return it either to the pharmacy where you got the product or directly to us for a full refund.
ABOUT FOCUS PHARMACOLOGY:
The Focus Pharmacology line was designed by research scientists based on the recommendations of pharmacists and approved by your local independent pharmacist. Every product is designed to contain only key ingredients that have been reported in scientific literature to elicit the desired response in people at a safe level. Product is manufactured in the USA in a FDA registered facility. Focus Pharmacology products are designed to be generally safe when taken in combination with prescription drugs and come with the support of your local pharmacist. Consult with your pharmacist about all drugs (OTC and prescription) that you take and any potential interactions with supplements you are considering. They are there to help you make informed decisions about your health needs and ensure that your supplements are filling you nutritional needs safely.
AVAILABLE AT LOCAL INDEPENDENT PHARMACIES:
At Focus Pharmacology we believe that the best way to get the most out of your nutritional supplements is to combine premium ingredients with premium advice. That is why Focus Pharmacology supplements are available exclusively in independent pharmacies where you have direct access to a pharmacist who can be there to support you. Product is also available on our website and Amazon.com for convenience in reordering although we encourage you to reach out to your local independent pharmacy for the best price. You may call us at 435-538-9688 to speak with a scientist about your specific needs.
Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, L-Citrulline Malate 2:1 (2 parts L-Citrulline to 1 part malic acid), Creatine HCL, Taurine, Beta Alanine, S7 Nitric Oxide booster, Caffeine Anhydrous, Potassium Chloride, Betaine anhydrous, L-Arginine AKG, Agmatine Sulfate, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine, L-Theanine, Choline Bitratrate, Theobromine, Teacrine, Dynamine
The recommended dosage is 2 scoops of powder in 500 mLs of water (16.9 oz water bottle). Total consumption should not exceed 2 scoops in a day! You can also take 1 a half serving once to twice a day. Again, you cannot exceed 2 scoops per day or your will exceed the FDA's upper tolerated limit of caffeine. As with many of the other products of this nature, this product should not be consumed by pregnant women. Children or adults with previous illness history should consult their doctor or physician before taking this supplement. This supplement should be kept out of the reach of ANY children! This product should not be taken by anyone under the age of 18.
You will observe on your product that there is NO EXPIRATION date. The FDA in 2017 revised guidelines on labeling food (including supplements). For foods, Expiration dates have been restricted to products where age of product is related to safety (such as meats). Nutritional supplements can lose some potency over time, but there is no Focus Pharmacology product that will become unsafe with age and therefore there is no Focus Pharmacology product that should be discarded simply because you have not used it as quickly. We provide the Manufacture Date and Lot Number on the bottom of each bottle, for your reference. However, if you are concerned about potency with your product, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Feel free to return aged product for a fresh lot.