Focus Pharmacology Men’s Super Multivitamin is a universal supplier of all the essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements not typically found in a modern men's diet. It features a prostate blend which affects the prostate gland of the male human body, an immunity blend which boosts immunity as well as an antioxidant/energy blend. This supplement is ideal for any and every man who does not have the time to prepare and eat good, healthy and nutritious food on a daily basis. With already built in energy support that can make up for the deficiencies of today’s lifestyle’s eating habits, this supplement is ideal to also boost your energy levels. The fast food diets of today only have high levels of fats, cholesterol and some protein. There nutrients are not nearly enough to make up for all of the necessary vitamins and minerals that usually fuel a human body.
LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Because this is a food supplement, this product cannot be resold. Instead of a general return policy we have a lifetime 100% satisfaction guarantee. Feel free to try the product out and if you are not satisfied with any Focus Pharmacology product, you may return it either to the pharmacy where you got the product or directly to us for a full refund.
ABOUT FOCUS PHARMACOLOGY:
The Focus Pharmacology line was designed by research scientists based on the recommendations of pharmacists and approved by your local independent pharmacist. Every product is designed to contain only key ingredients that have been reported in scientific literature to elicit the desired response in people at a safe level. Product is manufactured in the USA in a FDA registered facility. Focus Pharmacology products are designed to be generally safe when taken in combination with prescription drugs and come with the support of your local pharmacist. Consult with your pharmacist about all drugs (OTC and prescription) that you take and any potential interactions with supplements you are considering. They are there to help you make informed decisions about your health needs and ensure that your supplements are filling you nutritional needs safely.
Some important uses of this product are listed as follows:
- Makes up for the dietary lacking in the body
- Provides quality vitamins every day to the body
- Provides quality minerals every day to the body
- Provides support to the prostate gland
- Provides support to the immune system
- Provides a boost of energy with anti-oxidants
Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Vitamin B5, Magnesium, Zinc, Calcium, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum, Lutein, Lycopene, Urtica Dioica, Saw Palmetto, Echinacea, Beta Glucan, Spirulina, Garlic, Green Tea, Hawthorn Berries, Cinnamon Bark, Bilberry Fruit, Grape Seed, Black Currant Fruit, Pomegranate Fruit.
For maximum effect, take 1 serving (2 capsules) with breakfast. People with a history with any kind of ailment should consult their doctor first. Children under 18 and adults over 65 should first get a recommendation from their doctor or physician.
NO PRODUCT EXPIRATION:
You will observe on your product that there is NO EXPIRATION date. The FDA in 2017 revised guidelines on labeling food (including supplements). For food supplement, expiration dates have been restricted to products where age of product is related to safety (such as meats). Focus Pharmacology nutritional supplements may lose a small percent of potency over time, but there is no Focus Pharmacology product that will become unsafe with age and therefore there is no Focus Pharmacology product that should be discarded simply because you have not used it in a while. We provide the Manufacture Date and Lot Number on the bottom of each bottle, for your reference. If you ever have questions about the potency of your product, contact us with the lot number and we can let you know if there has been a significant loss in potency. If you are concerned about potency with your product, we have a Lifetime 100% satisfaction guarantee. Feel free to return aged product for a fresh lot.
Some useful information regarding this product is as follows:
- The recommended average daily serving for an adult is 2 capsules in one take.
- Capsules Per Container: 60 in 1MO and 180 in 3MO
- Capsules come in a dark amber bottle. Manufacturing data and lot number is on the bottom of each bottle.
- Each bottle will come with a desicant pack (DO NOT EAT) to maintain freshness, sterile cotton plug to protect capsules from breakage in transit, and a tamper evident seal under cap.
- This supplement should be kept out of the reach of small children.
- Focus Pharmacology is a premium product and consequently attracts the attention of counterfeiters. If your product was acquired outside of this website, a pharmacy, or from our partner amazon seller "Sports Nutrition Zone", contact us with where you got the product, and lot number as it may be counterfeit and we will happily replace it with legitimate product at no cost to you.