- Designed to reduce neuron firing
- Contains L-Theanine and GABA to increase nerve potential, thus reducing rate of neuron firing, causing a calming effect
- Also contains magnesium for added relaxation of both mind and body
- Designed to be used as a supplement for both ADHD and anxiety
- Also a potent add on to calm and sleep to dramatically enhance the effects of each
Focus Pharmacology relax formula is a special supplement designed specifically at the request of pharmacists to be a more potent alternative to existing products. It makes a great solution for people who suffer from ADHD as well as Anxiety. Furthermore, when combine with Sleep or Calm products, it can further enhance the effects of these other products.
It works by increasing circulating GABA in the brain. GABA is naturally released by the body to help shut the mind down. It does so by increasing the electrical potential needed for neurons to fire. By increasing potential, it is harder for neurons to fire. The whole body effect this causes is a calmer disposition and it is easier for ADHD individuals to stay focused. It is also very important for sleep to have elevated GABA levels. Melatonin may help you to fall asleep, but it is GABA that helps you to stay asleep. We further combined a healthy dose of Magnesium Glycinate to further relax the mind and body.
LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Because this is a food supplement, product cannot be resold. Instead of a general return policy we have a lifetime 100% satisfaction guarantee. Feel free to try the product out and if you are not satisfied with any Focus Pharmacology product, you may return it either to the pharmacy where you got the product or directly to us for a full refund.
ABOUT FOCUS PHARMACOLOGY:
The Focus Pharmacology line was designed by research scientists based on the recommendations of pharmacists and approved by your local independent pharmacist. Every product is designed to contain only key ingredients that have been reported in scientific literature to elicit the desired response in people at a safe level. Product is manufactured in the USA in a FDA registered facility. Focus Pharmacology products are designed to be generally safe when taken in combination with prescription drugs and come with the support of your local pharmacist. Consult with your pharmacist about all drugs (OTC and prescription) that you take and any potential interactions with supplements you are considering. They are there to help you make informed decisions about your health needs and ensure that your supplements are filling you nutritional needs safely.
AVAILABLE AT LOCAL INDEPENDENT PHARMACIES:
At Focus Pharmacology we believe that the best way to get the most out of your nutritional supplements is to combine premium ingredients with premium advice. That is why Focus Pharmacology supplements are available exclusively in independent pharmacies where you have direct access to a pharmacist who can be there to support you. Product is also available on our website and Amazon.com for convenience in reordering although we encourage you to reach out to your local independent pharmacy for the best price and advice or call us at 435-538-9688 to speak with a scientist about your specific needs.
Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Biotin, Vitamin B5, Zinc, Rhodiola Extract, Lutein, Ashwagandha, Chamomile, GABA, Lemon Balm, Skullcap, Hawthorn, Bacopa, Magnolia, Passion Flower, Valerian, L-Theanine, Oat Straw, Munca Puriens, St John's Wort, Hops, 5-HTP.
The recommended dosage is 2 capsules at night. Total consumption should not exceed 4 capsules in a day. As with many of the other products of this nature, this product should not be consumed by pregnant women. Children or adults with previous illness history should consult their doctor or physician before taking this supplement. This supplement should be kept out of the reach of small children.
NO PRODUCT EXPIRATION:
You will observe on your product that there is NO EXPIRATION date. The FDA in 2017 revised guidelines on labeling food (including supplements). For food supplement, expiration dates have been restricted to products where age of product is related to safety (such as meats). Focus Pharmacology nutritional supplements may lose a small percent of potency over time, but there is no Focus Pharmacology product that will become unsafe with age and therefore there is no Focus Pharmacology product that should be discarded simply because you have not used it in a while. We provide the Manufacture Date and Lot Number on the bottom of each bottle, for your reference. If you ever have questions about the potency of your product, contact us with the lot number and we can let you know if there has been a significant loss in potency. If you are concerned about potency with your product, we have a Lifetime 100% satisfaction guarantee. Feel free to return aged product for a fresh lot.
- The recommended average daily serving for an adult is 2 capsules in one serving.
- Capsules Per Container: 60 in 1MO and 180 in 3MO
- Capsules come in a dark amber bottle. Manufacturing data and lot number is on the bottom of each bottle.
- Each bottle will come with a desiccant pack (DO NOT EAT) to maintain freshness, sterile cotton plug to protect capsules from breakage in transit, and a tamper evident seal under cap.
- Focus Pharmacology is a premium product and consequently attracts the attention of counterfeiters. If your product was acquired outside of this website, a pharmacy, or from our partner amazon seller "Sports Nutrition Zone", contact us with where you got the product, and lot number as it may be counterfeit and we will happily replace it with legitimate product at no cost to you.