- Helps body to get more nutrients from food
- Supports healthy digestion
- Helps dissolve fats, protein, and carbohydrates that are difficult to break down
- Reduce bloating and gas and improve overall gut health
- Enzymes have been combined with a probiotic blend to allow further absorption
Our bodies need three basic macros in order to survive, including (1) Fats, (2) Proteins, and (3) Carbohydrates. If a body fails to or cannot process these macro nutrients, it will not be able to perform at its peak. This is where this Digestive Enzymes comes in. The digestive enzyme supplement helps the human body to break down the fats, carbs, and proteins so that they can be processed more readily. If these macros are processed the right way, they will provide higher amounts of energy and will ultimately increase your life force. Essential enzymes including pancreatine, proteases, lipases and amylases help digestion, increasing the rate of nutrients being absorbed by the body and supporting healthy colon movement.
LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Because this is a food supplement, product cannot be resold. Instead of a general return policy we have a lifetime 100% satisfaction guarantee. Feel free to try the product out and if you are not satisfied with any Focus Pharmacology product, you may return it either to the pharmacy where you got the product or directly to us for a full refund.
ABOUT FOCUS PHARMACOLOGY:
The Focus Pharmacology line was designed by research scientists based on the recommendations of pharmacists and approved by your local independent pharmacist. Every product is designed to contain only key ingredients that have been reported in scientific literature to elicit the desired response in people at a safe level. Product is manufactured in the USA in a FDA registered facility. Focus Pharmacology products are designed to be generally safe when taken in combination with prescription drugs and come with the support of your local pharmacist. Consult with your pharmacist about all drugs (OTC and prescription) that you take and any potential interactions with supplements you are considering. They are there to help you make informed decisions about your health needs and ensure that your supplements are filling you nutritional needs safely.
AVAILABLE AT LOCAL INDEPENDENT PHARMACIES:
At Focus Pharmacology we believe that the best way to get the most out of your nutritional supplements is to combine premium ingredients with premium advice. That is why Focus Pharmacology supplements are available exclusively in independent pharmacies where you have direct access to a pharmacist who can be there to support you. Product is also available on our website and Amazon.com for convenience in reordering although we encourage you to reach out to your local independent pharmacy for the best price and advice or call us at 435-538-9688 to speak with a scientist about your specific needs.
Some of the key ingredients include Protease, Bromelain, Papain, Fungal Lipase, Fungal Lactase, Alpha-Galactosidase, L. acidophilus, L. casei, L. plantarum. These dietary supplements work miraculously if taken about 30 minutes before a meal. It contains about 3 probiotic elements but can also be used in combination with a complex probiotic .
The recommended dosage is 1 capsule twice a day 20-30 minutes before a meal. Total consumption should not exceed 2 capsules in a day. As with many of the other products of this nature, this product should not be consumed by pregnant women. Children or adults with previous illness history should consult their doctor or physician before taking this supplement. This supplement should be kept out of the reach of small children.
You will observe on your product that there is NO EXPIRATION date. The FDA in 2017 revised guidelines on labeling food (including supplements). For foods, Expiration dates have been restricted to products where age of product is related to safety (such as meats). Nutritional supplements can lose some potency over time, but there is no Focus Pharmacology product that will become unsafe with age and therefore there is no Focus Pharmacology product that should be discarded simply because you have not used it as quickly. We provide the Manufacture Date and Lot Number on the bottom of each bottle, for your reference. However, if you are concerned about potency with your product, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Feel free to return aged product for a fresh lot.
Some useful information regarding this product is as follows:
- The recommended average daily serving for an adult is 2 capsules at one time.
- Capsules Per Container: 60 in 1MO and 180 in 3MO
- Capsules come in a dark amber bottle. Manufacturing data and lot number is on the bottom of each bottle.
- Each bottle will come with a desiccant pack (DO NOT EAT) to maintain freshness, sterile cotton plug to protect capsules from breakage in transit, and a tamper evident seal under cap.
- This supplement should be kept out of the reach of small children.
- Focus Pharmacology is a premium product and consequently attracts the attention of counterfeiters. If your product was acquired outside of this website, a pharmacy, or from our partner amazon seller "Sports Nutrition Zone", contact us with where you got the product, and lot number as it may be counterfeit and we will happily replace it with legitimate product at no cost to you.